Blue Green Algae
Blue Green Algae (BGA)
This wild-crafted blue green algae (BGA) grows naturally in its own perfect environment in pristine Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon. A pure and complete organic food, balanced by nature, with a unique microscopic soft cell wall that makes its rich nutrient profile highly digestible and bioavailable.
- More than 20 antioxidants,
- 68 minerals,
- 70 trace elements, and
- all the amino acids (essential and non-essential) plus important enzymes...
The synergistic effect of high nutrient density and trace nutrients makes BGA the ultimate super-food.
BGA has been shown to
- Be anti-bacterial and anti-mutagenic (prevents DNA mutation)
- Increase immune system response
- Increase Mental Clarity
- Supply critical poly-unsaturated fatty acids
- Improve digestion
Wild Harvested Klamath Blue Green Algae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae), Other Ingredient: Disintegrant (Croscarmellose sodium)
- Service Size: 4 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 120
Start with 4 tablets (1000 mg) daily. Build up to desired amount. Take early in the day on an empty stomach.
Store in a cool, dry place.
What ya get:
- 1 bottle Blue Green Algae (Zero THC), 120 capsules, 30 day supply (may vary, depending on number of capsules taken each day)