Hydrilla Verticillata is a unique freshwater plant that when dried, is possibly the world's most nutrient-dense plant food.
For example, it contains:
- Twenty times the vitamin A of carrots, and
- Extraordinarily high levels of bio-available calcium...
- The calcium from Hyrdilla plants has a 70-80% absorption rate and since it is not chelated, any unabsorbed calcium passes through the body...
- Hydrilla also has six types of B vitamins, and other naturally occurring but rare nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants essential to our bodies defenses and optimal functioning...
The unique root structure of Hydrilla allows it to absorb the concentrated nutrients found in the rich river bottoms and lake-bed soils where it grows wild. Hydrilla provides our cells with these abundant essential nutrients in a highly absorbable, whole-food concentrate form.
Whether you are a top athlete or just looking for a why to get extra greens and nutrients into your diet, Hydrilla Verticillata can help you be at the top of your game.
Some things Hydrilla does:
- Stimulates circulation and endurance
- Promotes a strong immune system
- Helps control blood sugars
- Improves digestion
Hydrilla Verticillata, Vegetarian capsules (100% plant derived HPMC).
Take 4 capsules per day.
Store in a cool, dry place.
What ya get:
- 1 bottle of Hydrilla Verticillata, 120 capsules, 30 day supply...